The town of Huerta Arturo González is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #396 in terms of number of inhabitants. Huerta Arturo González is at 2,019 meters of altitude.
The town of Huerta Arturo González is located at 4.0 kilometers from Cuauhtémoc, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Huerta Arturo González.
Where is Huerta Arturo González? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Huerta Arturo González (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Huerta Arturo González and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Huerta Arturo González (Chihuahua) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Huerta Arturo González
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Huerta Arturo González, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Huerta Arturo González.
Photos of Huerta Arturo González
In order for you to enjoy nature around Huerta Arturo González, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Huerta Arturo González, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Huerta Arturo González. Opinions.
Do you like Huerta Arturo González? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Huerta Arturo González so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Arroyo del Agua (268 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Cuatro y Medio (187 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Doscientos Cuatro (48 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Seis y Medio C (304 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Siete C (82 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Veinticinco (235 inhabitants)
- El Barbiquejo (El Bajío) (- inhabitants)
- El Lobo (La Manga) (4 inhabitants)
- El Pino (22 inhabitants)
- Huerta la Guía (- inhabitants)
- Huerta San Fernando (7 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Once a Rubio (17 inhabitants)
- Rancho García Uranga (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Oscar Gutiérrez (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Rivera (5 inhabitants)