The town of Huatzimitiro is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #49 of the whole municipality. Huatzimitiro is at 1,700 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Huatzimitiro is located at 1.2 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Pueblo Nuevo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Huatzimitiro.
Where is Huatzimitiro? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Huatzimitiro (Guanajuato)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Huatzimitiro and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Huatzimitiro (Guanajuato) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Huatzimitiro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Huatzimitiro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Huatzimitiro.
Photos of Huatzimitiro
In order for you to enjoy nature around Huatzimitiro, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Huatzimitiro, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Huatzimitiro. Opinions.
Do you like Huatzimitiro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Huatzimitiro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Betania del Suspiro (6 inhabitants)
- Centenario de la Revolución (298 inhabitants)
- Cerritos (231 inhabitants)
- Colonia San José del Carmen (88 inhabitants)
- Puente Blanco (30 inhabitants)
- Granja Cervantes (6 inhabitants)
- Granja el Durazno (14 inhabitants)
- Granja los Reyes (26 inhabitants)
- Granja los Rosales (7 inhabitants)
- Granja San Pablo (6 inhabitants)
- Granja Toro Pinto de los Hermanos Mozqueda (- inhabitants)
- La Soledad (532 inhabitants)
- Los Rayos (27 inhabitants)
- Presa Grande (247 inhabitants)
- Presa San Joaquín (46 inhabitants)