The most complete information of the tiny town of Huatlatlahuca (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Puebla has 4 inhabitants?
The town of Huatlatlahuca is located in the Municipality of Huatlatlauca (in the State of Puebla). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #24 in terms of number of inhabitants. Huatlatlahuca is at 1583 meters of altitude.
The town of Huatlatlahuca is located at 0.8 kilometers from Tepetzitzintla, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. In addition, it is located at 2.5 kilometers from Huatlatlauca, which is the capital of the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Huatlatlahuca.
Where is Huatlatlahuca? How to get there? Map
Location map of Huatlatlahuca in Puebla: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Huatlatlahuca, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Huatlatlahuca
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Huatlatlahuca, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Huatlatlauca. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Huatlatlahuca.
Vote for Huatlatlahuca. Opinions.
Do you like Huatlatlahuca? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Huatlatlahuca so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Huatlatlauca
- Álvaro Obregón (Barranca San Miguel) (99 inhabitants)
- Álvaro Obregón Ejido (37 inhabitants)
- Baixtla (26 inhabitants)
- Chimala (153 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (385 inhabitants)
- Huatlatlauca (854 inhabitants)
- Quetzalapa (San Baltazar Quetzalapa) (398 inhabitants)
- Rancho Rosas (56 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Cosahuatla (398 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás Atlalpan (368 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás Tolentino (- inhabitants)
- Santa María Coacuacán (227 inhabitants)
- Socontitla (Barranca Socontitla) (31 inhabitants)
- Tepetzitzintla (1453 inhabitants)
- Tochmatzintla (319 inhabitants)