The town of Huatevachi is located in the Municipality of Guachochi (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #1043 in terms of number of inhabitants. Huatevachi is at 2,258 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of Huatevachi is located at 95.8 kilometers from Guachochi, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Huatevachi.
Where is Huatevachi? How to get there? Map
Location map of Huatevachi in Chihuahua: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Huatevachi, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Huatevachi building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Huatevachi (Chihuahua) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Huatevachi
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Huatevachi, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Guachochi. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Huatevachi.
Vote for Huatevachi. Opinions.
Do you like Huatevachi? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Huatevachi so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guachochi
- Arareco (2 inhabitants)
- Arroyo de Rocheachi (19 inhabitants)
- Baburiachi (Babureachi) (43 inhabitants)
- Barbechitos (26 inhabitants)
- Choreachi (6 inhabitants)
- El Manzano (- inhabitants)
- El Rancho (16 inhabitants)
- El Rosado (El Rosadito) (3 inhabitants)
- La Laguna de los Muertos (San Benito) (23 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Nacabeachi (9 inhabitants)
- Nahueachi (102 inhabitants)
- Pesachi (84 inhabitants)
- Recobichi (2 inhabitants)
- Rosajarare (3 inhabitants)
- Siturachi (- inhabitants)