The town of Horacio Urbina is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 10 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #831 of the ranking. Horacio Urbina is at 599 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Horacio Urbina? You can find it at 24.1 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of , which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at North, at 16.9 kilometers. To enjoy the Horacio Urbina location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Horacio Urbina? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Horacio Urbina (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Horacio Urbina and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Horacio Urbina (Chiapas) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Horacio Urbina
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Horacio Urbina, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Horacio Urbina.
Vote for Horacio Urbina. Opinions.
Do you like Horacio Urbina? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Horacio Urbina so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Caña Brava (- inhabitants)
- Copa de Oro (3 inhabitants)
- El Progreso (- inhabitants)
- El Roblar (- inhabitants)
- El Rosarito (6 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Unión (50 inhabitants)
- Las Vegas (- inhabitants)
- Los Arbolitos (- inhabitants)
- Piedras Negras (Matasano) (9 inhabitants)
- Pláncida (39 inhabitants)
- San Diego (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (12 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (15 inhabitants)
- Solo Dios (- inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (11 inhabitants)