The town of Hacienda Vieja Zamora is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Hacienda Vieja Zamora is at 450 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Hacienda Vieja Zamora? How to get there? Map
Location map of Hacienda Vieja Zamora in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Hacienda Vieja Zamora, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Hacienda Vieja Zamora? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Hacienda Vieja Zamora (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Hacienda Vieja Zamora
With the satellite map of Hacienda Vieja Zamora will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Hacienda Vieja Zamora.
Vote for Hacienda Vieja Zamora. Opinions.
Do you like Hacienda Vieja Zamora? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Hacienda Vieja Zamora so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Alberto Ibarra (- inhabitants)
- Arturo Garza Canales (4 inhabitants)
- Cadernales (- inhabitants)
- Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz (38992 inhabitants)
- El Indio (Lucio Lozano) (1 inhabitants)
- Fidencio Fernández Olvera (- inhabitants)
- Gladiolas (- inhabitants)
- Juana Loredo (- inhabitants)
- Los Fresnos (Rogelio Romo) (- inhabitants)
- Luis Aguilar (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (2 inhabitants)
- Planta Potabilizadora de Agua (- inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- San Valentín (- inhabitants)
- Las Tres Flores (4 inhabitants)