The town of Guigoveo is located in the Municipality of Santa María Jalapa del Marqués (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 2 inhabitants. Guigoveo is at 68 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Igoveo, because this was its former name. In the year 2013, the locality changed its name.
Where is Guigoveo? How to get there? Map
Location map of Guigoveo in Oaxaca: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Guigoveo, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Guigoveo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Guigoveo (Oaxaca) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Guigoveo
With the satellite map of Guigoveo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santa María Jalapa del Marqués. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Guigoveo.
Vote for Guigoveo. Opinions.
Do you like Guigoveo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Guigoveo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa María Jalapa del Marqués
- Benito Juárez Chica (73 inhabitants)
- Cerro del Marqués (118 inhabitants)
- El Arenal (72 inhabitants)
- El Tamarindo (3 inhabitants)
- El Tamarindo (Guiechiquero) (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento El Marqués (22 inhabitants)
- Granja del Ángel (1 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (164 inhabitants)
- Llano Grande (458 inhabitants)
- Llano Vería (261 inhabitants)
- Peña San Juan (88 inhabitants)
- Pochotillo (140 inhabitants)
- San Cristóbal (711 inhabitants)
- Solo Dios (2 inhabitants)
- Yati Grande (32 inhabitants)