The town of Guayaba Lagunita is located in the Municipality of Bochil (in the State of Chiapas). There are 13 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #70 in terms of number of inhabitants. Guayaba Lagunita is at 1,458 meters of altitude.
The town of Guayaba Lagunita is located at 2.4 kilometers from Bochil, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Guayaba Lagunita.
Where is Guayaba Lagunita? How to get there? Map
Location map of Guayaba Lagunita in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Guayaba Lagunita, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Guayaba Lagunita building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Guayaba Lagunita (Chiapas) is 13 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Guayaba Lagunita
With the satellite map of Guayaba Lagunita will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Bochil. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Guayaba Lagunita.
Vote for Guayaba Lagunita. Opinions.
Do you like Guayaba Lagunita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Guayaba Lagunita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Bochil
- Allende Esquipulas (801 inhabitants)
- Canté (30 inhabitants)
- Hierbabuena el Naranjo (115 inhabitants)
- El Ocotal (68 inhabitants)
- El Retorno (- inhabitants)
- El Tulipán (16 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (42 inhabitants)
- Guayaba Lagunita (13 inhabitants)
- Las Limas (96 inhabitants)
- Los Pinitos (269 inhabitants)
- Pashamum (33 inhabitants)
- San Gregorio (81 inhabitants)
- San José Chavarría (349 inhabitants)
- Santas Cruz (13 inhabitants)
- Venustiano Carranza (795 inhabitants)