The town of Guamúchil is located in the Municipality of Urique (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 3 inhabitants. Guamúchil is at 1,156 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Guamúchil? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Guamúchil (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Guamúchil building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Guamúchil (Chihuahua) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Guamúchil
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Guamúchil, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Urique. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Guamúchil.
Vote for Guamúchil. Opinions.
Do you like Guamúchil? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Guamúchil so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Urique
- Barasicuchi (8 inhabitants)
- Chahuirabo (2 inhabitants)
- El Aguaje (1 inhabitants)
- El Aguajillo (El Aguajito) (8 inhabitants)
- El Árabe (- inhabitants)
- El Carrizo (1 inhabitants)
- El Madroño (- inhabitants)
- El Plátano (42 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (9 inhabitants)
- Güitosachi (1 inhabitants)
- La Canoa (4 inhabitants)
- Los Alisos (33 inhabitants)
- Rancho Perea (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- Sarabo (24 inhabitants)