The most complete information of the tiny town of Guajutila (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Chiapas has 3 inhabitants?
The town of Guajutila is located in the Municipality of San Fernando (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #114 in terms of number of inhabitants. Guajutila is at 998 meters of altitude.
The town of Guajutila is located at 5.4 kilometers from San Fernando, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Guajutila.
Where is Guajutila? How to get there? Map
Online map of Guajutila in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Guajutila
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Guajutila, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Fernando. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Guajutila.
Vote for Guajutila. Opinions.
Do you like Guajutila? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Guajutila so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Fernando
- Agua Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Álvaro Obregón (1126 inhabitants)
- Candelaria (4 inhabitants)
- El Encanto (- inhabitants)
- El Hormiguero (17 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (75 inhabitants)
- El Portillo (555 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (11 inhabitants)
- La Laguna Altamisa (2 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Sacrificio (24 inhabitants)
- Piedra Parada (1 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (13 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- San Pancho (5 inhabitants)
- Tierra y Libertad (7 inhabitants)