The town of Guadalupe Olivares is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #74 of the ranking. Guadalupe Olivares is at 456 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of Guadalupe Olivares? You can find it at 4.7 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Guadalupe Olivares location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Guadalupe Olivares? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Guadalupe Olivares (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Guadalupe Olivares? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Guadalupe Olivares (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Guadalupe Olivares
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Guadalupe Olivares, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Guadalupe Olivares.
Vote for Guadalupe Olivares. Opinions.
Do you like Guadalupe Olivares? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Guadalupe Olivares so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Antonio López (9 inhabitants)
- Elías Vázquez (1 inhabitants)
- Eugenio Briceño (- inhabitants)
- Isabel Posada (- inhabitants)
- Jesús Morín (3 inhabitants)
- Juana Loredo (- inhabitants)
- La Loma (- inhabitants)
- Laura Patricia (- inhabitants)
- Los Cuatro Vientos (Agapita Garza) (- inhabitants)
- Maravilla (El Refugio) (- inhabitants)
- Negros Maskogos (Nacimiento) (270 inhabitants)
- Rancho Setecientos Once (- inhabitants)
- Salinas de en Medio (Barosa) (- inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (1 inhabitants)
- San Javier (1 inhabitants)