The town of Guadalupe is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. Guadalupe is at 1,042 meters of altitude.
Where is Guadalupe? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Guadalupe in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Guadalupe.
Want to view a satellite photo of Guadalupe? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Guadalupe (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Guadalupe
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Guadalupe, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Berriozábal. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Guadalupe.
Vote for Guadalupe. Opinions.
Do you like Guadalupe? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Guadalupe so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Alsacia (9 inhabitants)
- Antonio Aguirre C. (4 inhabitants)
- El Edén (- inhabitants)
- El EdÃ©n (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 8.9 (Alejandra Alina) (5 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (- inhabitants)
- La Sombra (7 inhabitants)
- Las Camelias (227 inhabitants)
- Las Colmenas (9 inhabitants)
- Ponyalón (12 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- San José la Laguna (- inhabitants)
- San Agustín (- inhabitants)
- Santa Inés Bellavista (96 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (3 inhabitants)