The town of Guadalupe is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. Guadalupe is at 1,042 meters of altitude.
Where is Guadalupe? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Guadalupe in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Guadalupe.
The population of Guadalupe (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near GuadalupeIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Guadalupe, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Guadalupe so you can contact them.:
- POSADA YAMILETH: 7 km away, direction Southeast (5 minutes by car)
- POSADA 24 HORAS: 7 km away, direction Southeast (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MANOLO: 6 km away, direction Southeast (5 minutes by car)
- FINCA EL ENCANTO: 14 km away, direction South (11 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Guadalupe
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Guadalupe, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Berriozábal. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Guadalupe.
Vote for Guadalupe
Do you like Guadalupe or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Guadalupe to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- El Carmen (- inhabitants)
- El Peñasco (Las Pilas) (- inhabitants)
- El Rosario (8 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (10 inhabitants)
- Guadalupana (1 inhabitants)
- Julián Nazar Morales (1 inhabitants)
- Quinta Ilusión (9 inhabitants)
- Reparo Grande (13 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (23 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (3 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- San José (41 inhabitants)
- San Juan Bautista (- inhabitants)
- San Agustín (- inhabitants)
- Tuxtlán (7 inhabitants)