The town of Guadalupe is located in the Municipality of Hidalgo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #77 in terms of number of inhabitants. Guadalupe is at 245 meters of altitude.
The town of Guadalupe is located at 15.2 kilometers from Estación Santa Engracia, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. In addition, it is located at 30.3 kilometers from Hidalgo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Guadalupe.
Where is Guadalupe? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Guadalupe in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Guadalupe.
Want to view a satellite photo of Guadalupe? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Guadalupe (Tamaulipas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Guadalupe
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Guadalupe, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Hidalgo. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Guadalupe.
Vote for Guadalupe. Opinions.
Do you like Guadalupe? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Guadalupe so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo
- Buenos Aires (Rancho Viejo) (7 inhabitants)
- El Enchilado (- inhabitants)
- El Gavilán (- inhabitants)
- El Ruso (- inhabitants)
- Estación Santa Engracia (6121 inhabitants)
- Hermanos Juárez Martínez (- inhabitants)
- Isabel Torres Jaramillo (6 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (98 inhabitants)
- La Purísima (- inhabitants)
- La Rusia (2 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (116 inhabitants)
- Oyama (493 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (Gregorio Torres Orta) (10 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (260 inhabitants)
- San Juanito (Gerardo Elizondo) (- inhabitants)