The town of Guadalupe is located in the Municipality of Hidalgo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #77 in terms of number of inhabitants. Guadalupe is at 245 meters of altitude.
The town of Guadalupe is located at 15.2 kilometers from Estación Santa Engracia, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. In addition, it is located at 30.3 kilometers from Hidalgo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Guadalupe.
Where is Guadalupe? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Guadalupe in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Guadalupe.
The population of Guadalupe (Tamaulipas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near GuadalupeIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Guadalupe, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Guadalupe so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL YADO INN: 23 km away, direction West (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN JORGE: 25 km away, direction West (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HACIENDA SANTA ENGRACIA: 39 km away, direction South (27 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLAGRAN: 40 km away, direction Northwest (29 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Guadalupe
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Guadalupe, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Hidalgo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Guadalupe.
Vote for Guadalupe
Do you like Guadalupe or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Guadalupe to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo
- Bethania (- inhabitants)
- Buena Vista (2 inhabitants)
- Estación Santa Engracia (6121 inhabitants)
- Francisco Cavazos Mendoza (- inhabitants)
- Guillermo Zúñiga (Ampliación la Loma) (- inhabitants)
- Ignacio Allende (Estación Adelaida) (49 inhabitants)
- General Julián Cerda (101 inhabitants)
- La Crucita (La Piragua) (116 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- Las Tres P (- inhabitants)
- Los Patos (- inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (119 inhabitants)
- Primero de Mayo (Concepción Medrano González) (4 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- San Vicente (7 inhabitants)