The town of Guadalupe is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #165 in terms of number of inhabitants. Guadalupe is at 412 meters of altitude.
The town of Guadalupe is located at 16.5 kilometers from Montemorelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Guadalupe.
Where is Guadalupe? How to get there? Map
Online map of Guadalupe (Nuevo León) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Guadalupe building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Guadalupe (Nuevo León) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Guadalupe
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Guadalupe, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Guadalupe.
Vote for Guadalupe. Opinions.
Do you like Guadalupe? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Guadalupe so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- El Ancón (6 inhabitants)
- El Galeme (3 inhabitants)
- El Nogalito (5 inhabitants)
- Espías de Arriba (10 inhabitants)
- La Cebolleta (- inhabitants)
- La Curva (Hacienda los Librados) (35 inhabitants)
- Las Arboledas (60 inhabitants)
- Las Palomas (La Curva) (102 inhabitants)
- Los Frijoles (2 inhabitants)
- Los Lirios (- inhabitants)
- Los Sabinos (6 inhabitants)
- Montemorelos (La Carlota) (- inhabitants)
- Residencial los Sabinos (- inhabitants)
- Salitrillo (9 inhabitants)
- Valle Hidalgo (El Cueral) (32 inhabitants)