The town of Granja San Fernando is located in the Municipality of Valle de Santiago (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #225 in terms of number of inhabitants. Granja San Fernando is at 1,709 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of Granja San Fernando is located at 6.5 kilometers from Valle de Santiago, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Granja San Fernando.
Where is Granja San Fernando? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Granja San Fernando in Guanajuato? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Granja San Fernando.
The population of Granja San Fernando (Guanajuato) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Granja San FernandoMany people want to stay in the town of Granja San Fernando itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL MISION DEL VALLE: 8 km away, direction Southwest (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CASA GRANDE BOULEVARD: 9 km away, direction Southwest (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL DEL VALLE: 8 km away, direction Southwest (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CANDILES: 9 km away, direction Southwest (6 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Granja San Fernando
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Granja San Fernando, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Valle de Santiago. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Granja San Fernando.
Photos of Granja San Fernando
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Granja San Fernando? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Granja San Fernando.
The Postal Code of Granja San Fernando (Guanajuato) is 38426
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Granja San Fernando so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 38426. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Granja San Fernando ("38") correspond to the State of Guanajuato, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Granja San Fernando
Do you like Granja San Fernando or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Granja San Fernando to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Valle de Santiago
- Colonia de Guadalupe (Guadalupe de Copales) (341 inhabitants)
- Copales (428 inhabitants)
- El Timbinal (10 inhabitants)
- Granja José Hernández (- inhabitants)
- Granja Rodríguez (11 inhabitants)
- Hacienda de San Javier (20 inhabitants)
- La Arena (24 inhabitants)
- La Isla (445 inhabitants)
- Miramar (29 inhabitants)
- Puerta de Andaracua (318 inhabitants)
- Rancho Bellavista (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Guadalupe (La Nalga de Ventura) (256 inhabitants)
- Rojas (163 inhabitants)
- Terán (425 inhabitants)
- Tinaja de García (402 inhabitants)