The town of Granja San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Valle de Santiago (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 8 inhabitants. Granja San Antonio is at 1,714 meters of altitude.
Where is Granja San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Online map of Granja San Antonio (Guanajuato) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Granja San Antonio? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Granja San Antonio (Guanajuato) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Granja San Antonio
With the satellite map of Granja San Antonio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Valle de Santiago. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Granja San Antonio.
Vote for Granja San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like Granja San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Granja San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Valle de Santiago
- Adolfo Cortez (El Cenegal) (3 inhabitants)
- Changueo (250 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Triángulo (52 inhabitants)
- El Molinito (129 inhabitants)
- Granja Villanueva (7 inhabitants)
- La Purísima (5 inhabitants)
- Miraflores (La Gachupina) (50 inhabitants)
- Rancho Bellavista (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo de Torres (436 inhabitants)
- San Felipe Quiriceo (1102 inhabitants)
- San Isidro de la Palizada (113 inhabitants)
- San Manuel Quiriceo (189 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (Santa Rosa de Parangueo) (339 inhabitants)
- Valle de Santiago (72663 inhabitants)
- Valle Hermoso (7 inhabitants)