The town of Dos Hermanos is located in the Municipality of Torreón (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #88 of the whole municipality. Dos Hermanos is at 1,126 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as La Familia, because this was its former name. In the year 2019, the locality changed its name.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Dos Hermanos is located at 11.5 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Torreón, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Dos Hermanos.
Where is Dos Hermanos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Dos Hermanos (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Dos Hermanos? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Dos Hermanos (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Dos Hermanos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Dos Hermanos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Torreón. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Dos Hermanos.
Photos of Dos Hermanos
In order for you to enjoy nature around Dos Hermanos, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Dos Hermanos, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Dos Hermanos. Opinions.
Do you like Dos Hermanos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Dos Hermanos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Torreón
- Colonia Diez de Abril (El Queso) (244 inhabitants)
- Helguera (- inhabitants)
- Establo Campo Sagrado (Los Álvarez) (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento la Noria (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Lagos (- inhabitants)
- Granja Porcina Santa Fe (4 inhabitants)
- JosÃ© Vaquera (El Arenalito) (- inhabitants)
- Juan Eugenio (1832 inhabitants)
- La Barranca (17 inhabitants)
- La Conchita Roja (132 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- La Nueva Colonia (Peralta) (25 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (300 inhabitants)
- San Esteban (- inhabitants)
- Torreón (690193 inhabitants)