Granja de José Hernández (Guanajuato)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of Granja de José Hernández, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 1 inhabitants of Guanajuato.
The town of Granja de José Hernández is located in the Municipality of Valle de Santiago (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #238 of the ranking. Granja de José Hernández is at 1,723 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of Granja de José Hernández? You can find it at 4.2 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Valle de Santiago, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Granja de José Hernández location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Granja de José Hernández? How to get there? Map
Online map of Granja de José Hernández in Guanajuato, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Granja de José Hernández building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of Granja de José Hernández (Guanajuato) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Granja de José Hernández
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Granja de José Hernández, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Valle de Santiago. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Granja de José Hernández.
Vote for Granja de José Hernández
Do you like Granja de José Hernández or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Granja de José Hernández to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Valle de Santiago
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guanajuato (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Valle de Santiago
- Alto de Altamira (322 inhabitants)
- Bella Vista de Santa María (911 inhabitants)
- Buenavista de Parangueo (460 inhabitants)
- Colonia de Guadalupe (Guadalupe de Copales) (341 inhabitants)
- Estancia de San Diego (394 inhabitants)
- Granja González (8 inhabitants)
- Granja González Cárdenas (19 inhabitants)
- Granja Solís (El Paraíso) (16 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- La Gallega (109 inhabitants)
- Las Jícamas (1516 inhabitants)
- Puente del Carrizo (45 inhabitants)
- Puerto de Araceo (287 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Guadalupe (Don Javier) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Ana (1244 inhabitants)