The most complete information of the tiny town of Gorojaqui (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Chihuahua has 2 inhabitants?
The town of Gorojaqui is located in the Municipality of Chínipas (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #153 of the whole municipality. Gorojaqui is at 476 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Gorojaqui is located at 4.1 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Chínipas de Almada, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Gorojaqui.
Where is Gorojaqui? How to get there? Map
Location map of Gorojaqui in Chihuahua: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Gorojaqui, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Gorojaqui
With the satellite map of Gorojaqui will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Chínipas. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Gorojaqui.
Vote for Gorojaqui. Opinions.
Do you like Gorojaqui? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Gorojaqui so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Chínipas
- Boriegachi (6 inhabitants)
- El Aguajito (- inhabitants)
- El Caído (10 inhabitants)
- Guazizaco (117 inhabitants)
- Huisivo (4 inhabitants)
- La Cueva del Burro (5 inhabitants)
- La Justina (1 inhabitants)
- Los Bitachis (23 inhabitants)
- Los Desfiladeros (70 inhabitants)
- Mesa Pinosa (20 inhabitants)
- Nopalera (14 inhabitants)
- Salitrillo (56 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (14 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Dios (6 inhabitants)
- San Raymundo (25 inhabitants)