Gilberto Haro (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Gilberto Haro, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 4 inhabitants of Coahuila de Zaragoza.
The town of Gilberto Haro is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #43 of the whole municipality. Gilberto Haro is at 475 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Gilberto Haro is located at 16.7 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Monclova, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Gilberto Haro.
Where is Gilberto Haro? How to get there? Map
Online map of Gilberto Haro (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Gilberto Haro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Gilberto Haro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Gilberto Haro.
Vote for Gilberto Haro. Opinions.
Do you like Gilberto Haro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Gilberto Haro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Chagusa (- inhabitants)
- El Calvario (- inhabitants)
- El Ya Merito (Heberto Rodríguez Mona) (4 inhabitants)
- Enrique Campos (5 inhabitants)
- Gertrudis García (1 inhabitants)
- Gilberto Sosa (1 inhabitants)
- La Atravesada (- inhabitants)
- La Polvorosa (5 inhabitants)
- La Tendida (5 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (Iradier Huerta Medrano) (1 inhabitants)
- Licenciada Mijares (1 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (3 inhabitants)
- Lulú (1 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (Salitrillos) (4 inhabitants)
- Santiago Espinoza (Granja los Espinoza) (6 inhabitants)