The town of Gerardo Caro is located in the Municipality of Guachochi (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 5 inhabitants. Gerardo Caro is at 2,386 meters of altitude.
Where is Gerardo Caro? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Gerardo Caro (Chihuahua) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Gerardo Caro, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Gerardo Caro building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Gerardo Caro (Chihuahua) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Gerardo Caro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Gerardo Caro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Guachochi. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Gerardo Caro.
Vote for Gerardo Caro. Opinions.
Do you like Gerardo Caro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Gerardo Caro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guachochi
- Agua Blanca (34 inhabitants)
- Bajisochi (28 inhabitants)
- El Manzano (35 inhabitants)
- El Tascatito (11 inhabitants)
- Hugapachi (- inhabitants)
- Huillorare (13 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Naruchare (3 inhabitants)
- Nahujirachi (- inhabitants)
- Risiochi (10 inhabitants)
- Rojomoba (10 inhabitants)
- Rurachi (25 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (10 inhabitants)
- Siturachi (1 inhabitants)
- Taserachi (- inhabitants)
- Torichi (4 inhabitants)