The town of Galilea is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Galilea is at 1,299 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Galilea? How to get there? Map
Location map of Galilea in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Galilea, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Galilea? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Galilea (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Galilea
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Galilea, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Galilea.
Vote for Galilea. Opinions.
Do you like Galilea? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Galilea so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Dos Amigos (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (13 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (6 inhabitants)
- La Cabaña (- inhabitants)
- Las Caretas (6 inhabitants)
- Llano Bonito (4 inhabitants)
- Los Campos de Berlín (4 inhabitants)
- Mi Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (6 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (8 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- San José (5 inhabitants)
- San José Lindavista (7 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (15 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (14 inhabitants)