Gabriela (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Gabriela (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Coahuila de Zaragoza has 1 inhabitants?
The town of Gabriela is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #115 of the ranking. Gabriela is at 546 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Gabriela? You can find it at 21.7 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Monclova, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Gabriela location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Gabriela? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Gabriela (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Gabriela, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Gabriela
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Gabriela, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Gabriela.
Photos of Gabriela
In order for you to enjoy nature around Gabriela, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Gabriela, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Gabriela. Opinions.
Do you like Gabriela? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Gabriela so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Doroteo Campos Moreno (Santa Mónica) (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (1 inhabitants)
- Gustavo Villarreal (2 inhabitants)
- Hermenegildo Zapata Maga (3 inhabitants)
- Jesús Quintana Montes (- inhabitants)
- José Ángel Tovar Iracheta (3 inhabitants)
- Juan Manuel De la Cruz (El Texano) (- inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (Santa Elena) (1 inhabitants)
- Los Cuates (- inhabitants)
- Los Tres Diamantes (1 inhabitants)
- Samuel Gallegos Ruiz (Los Laureles) (1 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (3 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (16 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresita (12 inhabitants)
- Santiago Espinoza (Granja los Espinoza) (6 inhabitants)