The town of Gabriel Núñez is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #230 in terms of number of inhabitants. Gabriel Núñez is at 110 meters of altitude.
The town of Gabriel Núñez is located at 31.9 kilometers from Soto la Marina, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Gabriel Núñez.
Where is Gabriel Núñez? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Gabriel Núñez (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Gabriel Núñez, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Gabriel Núñez? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Gabriel Núñez (Tamaulipas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Gabriel Núñez
With the satellite map of Gabriel Núñez will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Soto la Marina. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Gabriel Núñez.
Vote for Gabriel Núñez. Opinions.
Do you like Gabriel Núñez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Gabriel Núñez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- El Comando (- inhabitants)
- El Dorado (13 inhabitants)
- El Juguete (- inhabitants)
- El Recodo (3 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (1 inhabitants)
- El Salado (2 inhabitants)
- El Vigésimo (1 inhabitants)
- Isla TÃo Pancho (- inhabitants)
- Los Fernandos (El Ciento Cuatro) (5 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- Playa de Tepehuajes (2 inhabitants)
- San Arturo (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (16 inhabitants)
- Uresteño (- inhabitants)
- Valle de Oro (- inhabitants)