The town of Frisla is located in the Municipality of Isla (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 5 inhabitants. Frisla is at 30 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Frisla? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Frisla (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Frisla, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Frisla and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Frisla (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Frisla
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Frisla, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Isla. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Frisla.
Vote for Frisla. Opinions.
Do you like Frisla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Frisla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Isla
- Alberto Soler (- inhabitants)
- Ángel Rodríguez (6 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (2 inhabitants)
- Chacal Nuevo (4 inhabitants)
- El Moral (- inhabitants)
- El Sagrado (2 inhabitants)
- El Tesoro (526 inhabitants)
- Hermilita (- inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (6 inhabitants)
- Las Garzas (254 inhabitants)
- Los Nanchitos (10 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (4 inhabitants)
- Tío Benja (4 inhabitants)
- Tierra Amarilla (12 inhabitants)