The town of Fresno del Norte is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #101 of the ranking. Fresno del Norte is at 1,110 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Fresno del Norte? You can find it at 4.3 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Francisco I. Madero (Chavez), which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Fresno del Norte location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Fresno del Norte? How to get there? Map
Online map of Fresno del Norte in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Fresno del Norte? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Fresno del Norte (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Fresno del Norte
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Fresno del Norte, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Fresno del Norte.
Vote for Fresno del Norte. Opinions.
Do you like Fresno del Norte? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fresno del Norte so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- Batopilas (554 inhabitants)
- El Dorado (4 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (2 inhabitants)
- Francisco Vega (1 inhabitants)
- Hidalgo (2655 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro tres carretera la Florida-Madero (12 inhabitants)
- La Arabia (2 inhabitants)
- La Pinta (1165 inhabitants)
- La Virgen (- inhabitants)
- María de Lourdes Encina Bernal (4 inhabitants)
- Noria Sector Ocho (Noria Dos) (- inhabitants)
- Ramón Marrufo (- inhabitants)
- Río Aguanaval (5 inhabitants)
- Santa María (Santa María de Arriba) (612 inhabitants)
- Yucatán (213 inhabitants)