Frente del Perico (Puebla)
Maps, photos and statistics of Frente del Perico, a beautiful tiny town of 5 inhabitants in the State of Puebla
The town of Frente del Perico is located in the Municipality of Jopala (in the State of Puebla). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #26 in terms of number of inhabitants. Frente del Perico is at 297 meters of altitude.
The town of Frente del Perico is located at 6.3 kilometers from Chicontla, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. In addition, it is located at 11.4 kilometers from Jopala, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Frente del Perico.
Where is Frente del Perico? How to get there? Map
Online map of Frente del Perico in Puebla, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Frente del Perico
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Frente del Perico, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jopala. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Frente del Perico.
Vote for Frente del Perico. Opinions.
Do you like Frente del Perico? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Frente del Perico so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jopala
- Arroyo Hondo (114 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (1711 inhabitants)
- Chicontla (3305 inhabitants)
- Cuamaxalco (301 inhabitants)
- El Encinal (554 inhabitants)
- Finca Pilar II (17 inhabitants)
- Frente del Perico (5 inhabitants)
- Jopala (1789 inhabitants)
- La Concha (1 inhabitants)
- La Cumbre (De Chicontla) (- inhabitants)
- Oro Verde (Monte de Chila) (57 inhabitants)
- Patango (47 inhabitants)
- Plan Chico (3 inhabitants)
- Tecuantla (Los Reyes) (173 inhabitants)
- Zataxcáhuatl (490 inhabitants)