The town of Francisco Villa is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 21 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #140 in terms of number of inhabitants. Francisco Villa is at 1,100 meters of altitude.
The town of Francisco Villa is located at 5.8 kilometers from Francisco I. Madero (Chavez), which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Francisco Villa.
Where is Francisco Villa? How to get there? Map
Location map of Francisco Villa in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Francisco Villa, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of Francisco Villa (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 21 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Francisco VillaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Francisco Villa, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Francisco Villa so you can contact them.:
- MINI MOTEL LA PASADITA: 7 km away, direction East (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL - MOTEL CINCO ESTRELLAS: 6 km away, direction East (4 minutes by car)
- MOTEL FLORIDA: 8 km away, direction East (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LAS PIEDRAS: 7 km away, direction East (5 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Francisco Villa
With the satellite map of Francisco Villa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Francisco Villa.
Population pyramid of Francisco Villa (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of Francisco Villa by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in Francisco Villa there is a generational replacement.
Photos of Francisco Villa
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Francisco Villa? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Francisco Villa.
Vote for Francisco Villa
Do you like Francisco Villa or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Francisco Villa to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- Batopilas (1 inhabitants)
- El Botecito (- inhabitants)
- El Chaparro (- inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (- inhabitants)
- Fresno del Norte (- inhabitants)
- La Marsellita (Marsella Dos) (- inhabitants)
- Las Virginias (1425 inhabitants)
- Lequeitio (Víctor Handall) (- inhabitants)
- Francisco Lucio (3 inhabitants)
- Noria de Hidalgo (La Uno) (- inhabitants)
- Noria Sector Número Dos (- inhabitants)
- Noria Sector Ocho (Noria Dos) (- inhabitants)
- Providencia del Norte (- inhabitants)
- San Juan de Ulúa (300 inhabitants)
- Vasconia (- inhabitants)