PueblosAmerica.com

Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero)

      

Get know the large village of Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero) through its photos, maps and population statistics.

All the information of this town of 772 inhabitants of the State of Zacatecas

the town of Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero) is located in the Municipality of General Francisco R. Murguía (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 772 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #7 of the whole municipality. Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero) is at 1831 meters of altitude.

To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero) is located at 9.7 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Nieves, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero).

Population in Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero)

In the town there are 358 men and 414 women. The ratio women per men is 1.156, and the fecundity rate is 2.82 children per woman. People from outside the State of Zacatecas account for 0.65% of the total population. 1.30% of the inhabitants are illiterate (1.96% of men and 0.72% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 6.79 (6.17 within the men and 7.30 within the women).

Population changes in Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero) since 2005
In 2005, in Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero) there were 741 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are 31 more people (a variation of 4.18%). Of which there are 18 more men (a variation of 5.29%), and 13 more women (a variation of 3.24%).

Indigenous culture in Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero)
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero)
27.59% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (58.10% of the men, and 1.21% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero)
In Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero) there are 246 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 100.00% have piped water, 97.77% have toilet or restroom, 93.85% have a radio receiver, 97.21% a television, 94.97% a fridge, 79.89% a washing-machine, 78.77% a car or a van, 3.35% a personal computer, 24.02% a landline telephone, 70.39% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero)

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of General Francisco R. Murguía (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero)?

Location map of Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero): Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero), which is marked with the symbol Map marker

You can access more information about maps of Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero) in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero) with a higher resolution.

What is Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero) like?

Templo Adventista en Fco I Maderopalmera con urquizasaliendo de Madero

Enjoy the photos of Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero) on this link

Vote for Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero)

Do you like Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero)? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero) so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



Schools in Francisco I. Madero (Colonia Madero)

>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of General Francisco R. Murguía

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Zacatecas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<



Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of General Francisco R. Murguía: