Francisco González (Galeana, Nuevo León)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Francisco González, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 5 inhabitants of Nuevo León.
The town of Francisco González is located in the Municipality of Galeana (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #245 in terms of number of inhabitants. Francisco González is at 1780 meters of altitude.
The town of Francisco González is located at 12.8 kilometers from Galeana, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Francisco González.
Where is Francisco González? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Francisco González (Nuevo León) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Francisco González, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Francisco González
With the satellite map of Francisco González will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Galeana. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Francisco González.
Vote for Francisco González. Opinions.
Do you like Francisco González? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Francisco González so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Galeana
- Catarino Rodríguez (El Potosí) (1946 inhabitants)
- El Canadá (- inhabitants)
- El Salto (2 inhabitants)
- La Mesita (10 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Primavera (137 inhabitants)
- La Presita de Berlanga (155 inhabitants)
- Paradero Tadeo (- inhabitants)
- Pozo de los Gavilanes (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Bocanegra (3 inhabitants)
- Rincón de San Lucas (19 inhabitants)
- Samaniego y la Becerra (Mariano Escobedo) (110 inhabitants)
- San Felipe de Pablillo (18 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Sotolar (155 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (225 inhabitants)
- Tacuba (4 inhabitants)