The town of Fracción la Junta is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #1358 of the whole municipality. Fracción la Junta is at 661 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Fracción la Junta is located at 16.7 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of , which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Villa Corzo) it is at 43.7 kilometers in direction Northwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Fracción la Junta.
Where is Fracción la Junta? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Fracción la Junta in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Fracción la Junta.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Fracción la Junta (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Fracción la JuntaDo you want to stay in Fracción la Junta? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Fracción la Junta:
- MALUYES HOTEL: 20 km away, direction Northeast (16 minutes by car)
- POSADA MARIA BONITA: 22 km away, direction North (19 minutes by car)
- POSADA SANTA MARIA: 26 km away, direction North (19 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL ESTRELLA AZUL: 23 km away, direction North (16 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Fracción la Junta
With the satellite map of Fracción la Junta will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Fracción la Junta.
Photos of Fracción la Junta
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Fracción la Junta? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Fracción la Junta.
Vote for Fracción la Junta
Do you like Fracción la Junta or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Fracción la Junta to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- El Carmen (5 inhabitants)
- El Hojamán (- inhabitants)
- El Veintinueve (4 inhabitants)
- Gulaber (- inhabitants)
- La Herradura (2 inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (El Tesoro) (3 inhabitants)
- Las Mandarinas (- inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (6 inhabitants)
- Plan del Ocote (11 inhabitants)
- Regalo de Dios (3 inhabitants)
- Rubén Rodas (9 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (25 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- San Diego (- inhabitants)
- Zamora (15 inhabitants)