The town of Fortino Parga is located in the Municipality of Ojocaliente (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #71 in terms of number of inhabitants. Fortino Parga is at 2,050 meters of altitude.
The town of Fortino Parga is located at 1.3 kilometers from Ojocaliente, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Fortino Parga.
Where is Fortino Parga? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Fortino Parga in Zacatecas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Fortino Parga.
Want to view a satellite photo of Fortino Parga? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Fortino Parga (Zacatecas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Fortino Parga
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Fortino Parga, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ojocaliente. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Fortino Parga.
Vote for Fortino Parga. Opinions.
Do you like Fortino Parga? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fortino Parga so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ojocaliente
- El Cono (Hermanos García) (5 inhabitants)
- El Mascorro (1 inhabitants)
- Enrique Mayorga Hernández (3 inhabitants)
- Estación Palmira (273 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Marigorda (El Jacalito) (4 inhabitants)
- Industrial Zacatecana Pabertrón (3 inhabitants)
- La Verde (262 inhabitants)
- Las Coloradas (560 inhabitants)
- Las Lajas (553 inhabitants)
- Milagros (1512 inhabitants)
- Presita de Acapulco (29 inhabitants)
- Rodolfo Olvera Martínez (1 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Volcán (San Antonio) (287 inhabitants)
- San José del Vaquero (98 inhabitants)