The town of El Mexicano is located in the Municipality of Los Cabos (in the State of Baja California Sur). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #218 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Mexicano is at 153 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Familia Tirado Zepeda, because this was its former name. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2019.
The town of El Mexicano is located at 3.3 kilometers from San José del Cabo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Mexicano.
Where is El Mexicano? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Mexicano in Baja California Sur, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Mexicano building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Mexicano (Baja California Sur) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Mexicano
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Mexicano, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Los Cabos. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Mexicano.
Vote for El Mexicano. Opinions.
Do you like El Mexicano? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Mexicano so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Los Cabos
- Vinoramas Diamante (9 inhabitants)
- El Bateque (8 inhabitants)
- El Chinal Viejo (4 inhabitants)
- El Mangle (7 inhabitants)
- El Tacote (- inhabitants)
- Granja la Herradura (8 inhabitants)
- El Guamuchilar (49 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (42 inhabitants)
- La Palmilla del Pacífico (7 inhabitants)
- Las Lagunas (- inhabitants)
- Los Naranjos (3 inhabitants)
- Palmilla las Quintas (- inhabitants)
- PÃ©njamo (- inhabitants)
- San José del Cabo (136285 inhabitants)
- Sestiadero de la Trinidad (6 inhabitants)