Familia García (Corregidora, Querétaro Arteaga)
Maps, photos and statistics of Familia García, a beautiful tiny town in the State of Querétaro Arteaga
The town of Familia García is located in the Municipality of Corregidora (in the State of Querétaro Arteaga). In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #157 of the ranking. Familia García is at 1860 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Familia García? You can find it at 2.2 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of El Pueblito, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Familia García location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.Population in Familia García
En the town hay 11 hombres y 7 mujeres. La relación mujeres/hombres es de 0.636. El ratio de fecundidad de la población femenina es de 5.50 hijos por mujer. El porcentaje de analfabetismo entre los adultos es del 22.22% (18.18% en los hombres y 28.57% en las mujeres) y el grado de escolaridad es de 4.82 (4.20 en hombres y 5.33 en mujeres).
Population and indigenous culture in Familia García
En Familia García el 0% de los adultos habla alguna lengua indígena. En the town se encuentran 3 viviendas, de las cuales el 0% disponen de una computadora.
Population pyramid of Familia García (Querétaro Arteaga)
We have collected data from number of inhabitants of Familia García by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, as well as women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in Familia García there is a generational replacement.
|Age range||Number of women||Number of men||Total population|
|Infants (0-4 years)||1||0||1|
|Youth (5-14 years)||0||4||4|
|Adults (15-59 years)||4||3||7|
|Elderly (60+ years)||2||2||4|
Where is Familia García? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Familia García (Querétaro Arteaga) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Familia García, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Familia García
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Familia García, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Corregidora. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Familia García.
Photos of Familia García
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Familia García? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Familia García.
Vote for Familia García. Opinions.
Do you like Familia García? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Familia García so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars, night clubs and cafes in Familia García
- CLUB DE NUTRICIÓN EN LA NEGRETA
- JUGOS Y LICUADOS LA NARANJA
- JUGOS Y LICUADOS LA NEGRETA
- Bars, night clubs and cafes in Familia García
Local food places, eat out, restaurants in Familia García
- Restaurants in Familia García (Querétaro Arteaga)
- Pizza places in Familia García (Querétaro Arteaga)
- Burgers in Familia García (Querétaro Arteaga)
- Chicken restaurants in Familia García (Querétaro Arteaga)
- Tamales in Familia García (Querétaro Arteaga)
- Mexican street food in Familia García (Querétaro Arteaga)
- Tacos and tortas in Familia García (Querétaro Arteaga)
Other towns in the Municipality of Corregidora
- Arroyo Hondo (261 inhabitants)
- Candiles (- inhabitants)
- Conjunto Habitacional (- inhabitants)
- Don Manuel (2 inhabitants)
- Familia Mendoza Pantoja (4 inhabitants)
- Granja el Chacho (- inhabitants)
- Granja Las Torcas (1 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Catorce (- inhabitants)
- La Palma (- inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (3 inhabitants)
- Pozo Cuatro (- inhabitants)
- Praderas de Lourdes (100 inhabitants)
- Presa de Bravo (857 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Pérez (2 inhabitants)
- San Miguelito (32 inhabitants)