The town of Ex-Hacienda de Barreto is located in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán (in the State of Morelos). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #60 of the whole municipality. Ex-Hacienda de Barreto is at 947 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Ex-hacienda de Barreto. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2010.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Ex-Hacienda de Barreto is located at 5.9 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Santa Rosa Treinta, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Tlaltizapán (Cab.)) it is at 7.1 kilometers in direction Southesast. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Ex-Hacienda de Barreto.
Where is Ex-Hacienda de Barreto? How to get there? Map
Online map of Ex-Hacienda de Barreto (Morelos) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Ex-Hacienda de Barreto and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Ex-Hacienda de Barreto (Morelos) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Ex-Hacienda de Barreto
With the satellite map of Ex-Hacienda de Barreto will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tlaltizapán. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Ex-Hacienda de Barreto.
Photos of Ex-Hacienda de Barreto
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Ex-Hacienda de Barreto? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Ex-Hacienda de Barreto.
Vote for Ex-Hacienda de Barreto. Opinions.
Do you like Ex-Hacienda de Barreto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ex-Hacienda de Barreto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán
- Bonifacio García (Colonia Alejandra) (2013 inhabitants)
- Campo Casa Blanca (22 inhabitants)
- Campo el Llano (El Puente Verde) (114 inhabitants)
- Campo el Marimón (Las Minas) (- inhabitants)
- Campo San Martín (Prolongación Brígida García) (12 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Pochote (210 inhabitants)
- Colonia Palo Prieto (Chipitongo) (1308 inhabitants)
- El Jagüey (6 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda de Barreto (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Bonanza (Condominios Pontevedra) (66 inhabitants)
- La Cueva del Zopilote (26 inhabitants)
- Lomas de Temilpa (8 inhabitants)
- Pueblo Nuevo (1280 inhabitants)
- San Rafael Zaragoza (1297 inhabitants)
- Xochimancas (- inhabitants)