The town of Europa is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #782 in terms of number of inhabitants. Europa is at 11 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of Europa is located at 9.3 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Europa.
Where is Europa? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Europa in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Europa.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Europa (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near EuropaDo you want to stay in Europa? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Europa:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 15 km away, direction North (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 13 km away, direction Northwest (9 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 14 km away, direction Northwest (10 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 13 km away, direction Northwest (10 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Europa
With the satellite map of Europa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Europa.
Vote for Europa
Do you like Europa or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Europa to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Coapa (408 inhabitants)
- Esfuerzo del Campesino (4 inhabitants)
- Isla Novillero (2 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (2 inhabitants)
- La Palma (1 inhabitants)
- Las Anonas (74 inhabitants)
- Las Vegas (3 inhabitants)
- Lindavista Uno (9 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (5 inhabitants)
- El Mangal (142 inhabitants)
- El Cantador (4 inhabitants)
- Los Tulipanes (- inhabitants)
- Monserrat (9 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Tolomita (60 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (7 inhabitants)