The town of Eugenio Hernández is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #88 of the ranking. Eugenio Hernández is at 104 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Eugenio Hernández? You can find it at 7.9 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Ciudad Mante, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Eugenio Hernández location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Eugenio Hernández? How to get there? Map
Online map of Eugenio Hernández in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Tamaulipas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Eugenio Hernández (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
According to the 2010 official census, in the town there were 13 males and 9 females. The female/male ratio is 0.692, and the fertility rate is 2.38 children per woman. Of the total population, 36.36% comes from outside the State of Tamaulipas. 4.55% of the population is illiterate (7.69% of men and 0.00% of women). The level of schooling is 5.56 (5.80 in men and 5.25 in women).Indigenous culture in Eugenio Hernández
4.55% of the population is indigenous, and 4.55% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in Eugenio Hernández
40.91% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (61.54% of the men, and 11.11% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in Eugenio Hernández
In Eugenio Hernández there are 14 dwellings. 0.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 14.29% have piped water, 71.43% have toilet or restroom, 85.71% have a radio receiver, 28.57% a television, 0.00% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 14.29% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 71.43% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
Hotels and Accommodation near Eugenio HernándezIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Eugenio Hernández, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Eugenio Hernández so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL CASA DE CAMPO: 5 km away, direction Northwest (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CHAVARRIA: 9 km away, direction North (7 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LOS PINOS: 10 km away, direction Northeast (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL AMIGO: 10 km away, direction North (8 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Eugenio Hernández
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Eugenio Hernández, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Eugenio Hernández.
Vote for Eugenio Hernández
Do you like Eugenio Hernández or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Eugenio Hernández to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Abelino Rubio Pérez (8 inhabitants)
- Adela Covarrubias (5 inhabitants)
- Álvaro Obregón (La Trinidad) (91 inhabitants)
- Alpino (2 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (Bruno Contreras Ramos) (3 inhabitants)
- Ignacio de la Llave (104 inhabitants)
- La Vega (La Pepa) (177 inhabitants)
- Manuel Acuña [Manuel Acuña (5 inhabitants)
- Pedro Navarro Zapata (4 inhabitants)
- Petronilo Mata Rojo (- inhabitants)
- Plan de Iguala (88 inhabitants)
- Promagri (3 inhabitants)
- San Miguel de la Mora (437 inhabitants)
- San Roberto (- inhabitants)
- Santa Clara Número Dos (322 inhabitants)