The town of Estación Sanz is located in the Municipality of Tlaxco (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #136 of the ranking. Estación Sanz is at 2,540 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Estación Sanz? You can find it at 18.3 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Tlaxco, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Estación Sanz location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Estación Sanz? How to get there? Map
Online map of Estación Sanz in Tlaxcala, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Estación Sanz? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Estación Sanz (Tlaxcala) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Estación Sanz
With the satellite map of Estación Sanz will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tlaxco. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Estación Sanz.
Vote for Estación Sanz. Opinions.
Do you like Estación Sanz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Estación Sanz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlaxco
- El Barrancón (- inhabitants)
- El Coyote (8 inhabitants)
- El Escorpión (4 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (13 inhabitants)
- La Palma (319 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (28 inhabitants)
- Mazaquiáhuac (303 inhabitants)
- NCPE Mariano Matamoros Dos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Compadre (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (4 inhabitants)
- Rolando Maldonado (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Huexotitla (401 inhabitants)
- San Baltazar (6 inhabitants)
- San José Tepeyahualco (1074 inhabitants)
- Titichilco (155 inhabitants)