The town of Establo San José is located in the Municipality of Viesca (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #94 of the whole municipality. Establo San José is at 1,134 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Establo San José is located at 52.2 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Viesca, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Establo San José.
Where is Establo San José? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Establo San José in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Establo San José.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Establo San José and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Establo San José (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Establo San José
With the satellite map of Establo San José will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Viesca. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Establo San José.
Photos of Establo San José
In order for you to enjoy nature around Establo San José, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Establo San José, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Establo San José. Opinions.
Do you like Establo San José? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Establo San José so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Viesca
- Alto del Palomillo (104 inhabitants)
- El Crótalo (27 inhabitants)
- Estación Claudio (- inhabitants)
- Flor de Mayo (446 inhabitants)
- HÃ©roes de Chapultepec (NiÃ±os HÃ©roes) (- inhabitants)
- Juan Antonio del Sur (Sector Gilita Ocho) (24 inhabitants)
- Estación La Mancha (11 inhabitants)
- Punta de Santo Domingo (214 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (- inhabitants)
- San Juan de Villanueva (Villanueva) (354 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (124 inhabitants)
- Santa María Sector Nueve (29 inhabitants)
- Sector Cinco Boquilla de las Perlas (Las Víboras) (2 inhabitants)
- Sector Nueve Mieleras (1 inhabitants)
- Sector Tres C. Gilita (Rancho del Prieto) (- inhabitants)