The town of Esquipulas is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #1446 of the ranking. Esquipulas is at 560 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Esquipulas? You can find it at 30.0 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of , which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at North, at 18.6 kilometers. To enjoy the Esquipulas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Esquipulas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Esquipulas (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Esquipulas (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near EsquipulasMany people want to stay in the town of Esquipulas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL REAL LA CEIBA: 15 km away, direction West (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS CANDILES: 16 km away, direction West (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL SAN IGNACIO: 15 km away, direction West (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MANZUR MELCHOR: 15 km away, direction West (12 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Esquipulas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Esquipulas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Esquipulas.
Photos of Esquipulas
In order for you to enjoy nature around Esquipulas, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Esquipulas, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Esquipulas
Do you like Esquipulas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Esquipulas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- América (5 inhabitants)
- Birmania (1 inhabitants)
- Dos Suspiros (3 inhabitants)
- El Pedacito (3 inhabitants)
- El Potrerito (6 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (2 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (12 inhabitants)
- La Unión (9 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (- inhabitants)
- Monterrey (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (6 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Paraíso de Dios (4 inhabitants)
- San Ricardo (5 inhabitants)
- Solo Dios (- inhabitants)
- Tres Amates (- inhabitants)