Ernesto Martínez (Nopalucan, Puebla)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Ernesto Martínez, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 5 inhabitants of Puebla.
The town of Ernesto Martínez is located in the Municipality of Nopalucan (in the State of Puebla). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #33 of the ranking. Ernesto Martínez is at 2398 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Ernesto Martínez? You can find it at 4.3 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Santa María Ixtiyucan, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Nopalucan de la Granja, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Northwest, at 1.6 kilometers. To enjoy the Ernesto Martínez location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Ernesto Martínez? How to get there? Map
Location map of Ernesto Martínez in Puebla: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Ernesto Martínez, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Ernesto Martínez
With the satellite map of Ernesto Martínez will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Nopalucan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Ernesto Martínez.
Photos of Ernesto Martínez
In order for you to enjoy nature around Ernesto Martínez, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Ernesto Martínez, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Ernesto Martínez. Opinions.
Do you like Ernesto Martínez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ernesto Martínez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Nopalucan
- Colonia Obrera (1258 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (5 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- El Rincón Citlaltépetl (5326 inhabitants)
- Juan de la Granja (1447 inhabitants)
- La Joya (464 inhabitants)
- La Mesa de Guadalupe (El Papero) (3 inhabitants)
- Los Jacalitos (Guadalupe) (44 inhabitants)
- Los Ranchitos (30 inhabitants)
- Manuel Ávila Camacho (La Cima) (696 inhabitants)
- Rafael Lara Grajales (60 inhabitants)
- San Diego Apapasco (3 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (50 inhabitants)
- San Juan Sosa (91 inhabitants)
- Santiago Ovando (6 inhabitants)