The town of Enrique Campos is located in the Municipality of Sombrerete (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #161 in terms of number of inhabitants. Enrique Campos is at 2,347 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of Enrique Campos is located at 21.2 kilometers from Sombrerete, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Enrique Campos.
Where is Enrique Campos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Enrique Campos in Zacatecas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Enrique Campos? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Enrique Campos (Zacatecas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Enrique Campos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Enrique Campos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Sombrerete. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Enrique Campos.
Vote for Enrique Campos. Opinions.
Do you like Enrique Campos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Enrique Campos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Sombrerete
- Agua Zarca (625 inhabitants)
- Colonia Flores García (966 inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Día (5 inhabitants)
- El Pasaje (8 inhabitants)
- El Pino (- inhabitants)
- Ignacio Zaragoza (Estación Frío) (495 inhabitants)
- La Estrella Dos (- inhabitants)
- La PeÃ±a Bola (- inhabitants)
- Linares (22 inhabitants)
- Luis Echeverría (144 inhabitants)
- Noria San Pantaleón (La Noria) (31 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Lucas (15 inhabitants)
- Ricardo Flores Magón (La Ciénega) (408 inhabitants)
- San Rafael de Arriba (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (154 inhabitants)