Eleuterio Sánchez Mata (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Eleuterio Sánchez Mata (photos, maps, statistics, population) in a single web page.
The town of Eleuterio Sánchez Mata is located in the Municipality of Frontera (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #63 of the ranking. Eleuterio Sánchez Mata is at 570 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Eleuterio Sánchez Mata? You can find it at 6.2 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Frontera, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Eleuterio Sánchez Mata location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Eleuterio Sánchez Mata? How to get there? Map
Location map of Eleuterio Sánchez Mata in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Eleuterio Sánchez Mata, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Eleuterio Sánchez Mata
With the satellite map of Eleuterio Sánchez Mata will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Frontera. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Eleuterio Sánchez Mata.
Photos of Eleuterio Sánchez Mata
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Eleuterio Sánchez Mata? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Eleuterio Sánchez Mata.
Vote for Eleuterio Sánchez Mata. Opinions.
Do you like Eleuterio Sánchez Mata? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Eleuterio Sánchez Mata so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Frontera
- Alberto Villa Arias (4 inhabitants)
- Club To Ton Asociación Civil (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Diana Laura Riojas de Colosio (1885 inhabitants)
- Confinamiento Industrial San Isidro (4 inhabitants)
- El Vivero (5 inhabitants)
- Eleuterio Sánchez Mata (- inhabitants)
- Explosivos Monclova (- inhabitants)
- Fracción Ejidal Pozuelos de Abajo (9 inhabitants)
- Granja Rendón (- inhabitants)
- José Luis Garza del Toro (2 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (- inhabitants)
- La Mota (Nazario Escobedo) (2 inhabitants)
- Las Moras (3 inhabitants)
- Pozuelos de Abajo (18 inhabitants)
- Rogelio González De la Cruz (- inhabitants)