The town of El Zopilote is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #338 of the whole municipality. El Zopilote is at 2,082 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Zopilote is located at 18.4 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Cuauhtémoc, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Zopilote.
Where is El Zopilote? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Zopilote in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Zopilote.
The population of El Zopilote (Chihuahua) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El ZopiloteDo you want to stay in El Zopilote? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Zopilote:
- HOTEL SPRING WATER: 12 km away, direction East (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA HUERTA INN: 15 km away, direction Southeast (12 minutes by car)
- MOTEL CLOSBI: 15 km away, direction Southeast (10 minutes by car)
- MICROTEL INN SUITES BY WYNDHAM: 18 km away, direction Southeast (13 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Zopilote
With the satellite map of El Zopilote will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Zopilote.
Population pyramid of El Zopilote (Chihuahua)
In El Zopilote there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of El Zopilote, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
Photos of El Zopilote
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Zopilote, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Zopilote, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Zopilote
Do you like El Zopilote or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Zopilote to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Agroindustrial el 24 (1 inhabitants)
- Campo 105 (263 inhabitants)
- Campo 18 (265 inhabitants)
- Campo 10 (528 inhabitants)
- El Ojito (2 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda Bustillos (22 inhabitants)
- Granja Presidente (7 inhabitants)
- La Campana (3 inhabitants)
- La Manga de Wiebe (3 inhabitants)
- La Pila (5 inhabitants)
- Las Tunas (3 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Soles (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho ConcepciÃ³n Estrada (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Isabel (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (- inhabitants)