The town of El Zapote is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 14 inhabitants. El Zapote is at 955 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is El Zapote? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Zapote in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Zapote and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Zapote (Chiapas) is 14 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Zapote
With the satellite map of El Zapote will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Berriozábal. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Zapote.
Vote for El Zapote. Opinions.
Do you like El Zapote? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Zapote so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- El Capricho (2 inhabitants)
- Coles (3 inhabitants)
- El Limón (22 inhabitants)
- Las Cabañas (16 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (40 inhabitants)
- La Orquídea (- inhabitants)
- Las Marías (7 inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (2 inhabitants)
- Ponyalón (12 inhabitants)
- Catrina I (9 inhabitants)
- Santa Bárbara (13 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa las Bugambilias (1 inhabitants)
- Tierra y Libertad (733 inhabitants)
- Villa Esmeralda (20 inhabitants)