The town of El Zapote is located in the Municipality of Cutzamala de Pinzón (in the State of Guerrero). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #150 of the ranking. El Zapote is at 535 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of El Zapote? You can find it at 33.7 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Cutzamala de Pinzón, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Zapote location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Zapote? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Zapote (Guerrero) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Zapote? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Zapote (Guerrero) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Zapote
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Zapote, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cutzamala de Pinzón. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Zapote.
Vote for El Zapote. Opinions.
Do you like El Zapote? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Zapote so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cutzamala de Pinzón
- Cuadrilla Nueva (463 inhabitants)
- Cuirindales (23 inhabitants)
- El Limoncito (18 inhabitants)
- El Ojo de Agua (153 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (17 inhabitants)
- El Sabino (- inhabitants)
- El Salitre (64 inhabitants)
- El Tigre (19 inhabitants)
- La Pastorilla (35 inhabitants)
- Las Borregas (- inhabitants)
- Linda Vista (8 inhabitants)
- Paso Real (88 inhabitants)
- Pinzán Gacho (19 inhabitants)
- Pueblo Nuevo (15 inhabitants)
- Tlanexpa (Nexpa) (61 inhabitants)