The town of El Vivero is located in the Municipality of Frontera (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #17 of the ranking. El Vivero is at 531 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Vivero? You can find it at 8.9 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Frontera, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Vivero location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Vivero? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Vivero (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of El Vivero? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Vivero (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Vivero
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Vivero, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Frontera. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Vivero.
Vote for El Vivero. Opinions.
Do you like El Vivero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Vivero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Frontera
- Acatlan (6 inhabitants)
- Alfredo Paredes (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Doctor Esteban Martínez (112 inhabitants)
- Fracción Ejidal Pozuelos de Abajo (9 inhabitants)
- Frontera (69462 inhabitants)
- La Mota (Nazario Escobedo) (2 inhabitants)
- La Polka 1 (Mario Villalobos) (- inhabitants)
- Las Cuatas (- inhabitants)
- Los Juanes (7 inhabitants)
- Los Pinabetes (Carlos Huerta Moreno) (1 inhabitants)
- Manuel Escobedo (2 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Poblado de Fresnillo (Fresnillo) (92 inhabitants)
- Ocho de Enero (1746 inhabitants)
- Raúl García Morales (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (La Polka 1) (2 inhabitants)