El Vergel (Españita, Tlaxcala)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of El Vergel, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 3 inhabitants of Tlaxcala.
The town of El Vergel is located in the Municipality of Españita (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 3 inhabitants. El Vergel is at 2,493 meters of altitude.
Where is El Vergel? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Vergel in Tlaxcala? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Vergel.
Need to locate a certain El Vergel building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of El Vergel (Tlaxcala) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Vergel
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Vergel, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Españita. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Vergel.
Vote for El Vergel
Do you like El Vergel or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Vergel to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Españita
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Tlaxcala (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Españita
- Los Capulines (- inhabitants)
- El Ocote (- inhabitants)
- El Vergel (3 inhabitants)
- Españita (3119 inhabitants)
- Los Álamos (- inhabitants)
- La Concepción (4 inhabitants)
- La Constancia (486 inhabitants)
- La Reforma (431 inhabitants)
- Pablo García Sánchez (Rancho Tecuicuilco) (- inhabitants)
- Potrero el PiÃ±Ã³n (- inhabitants)
- Barrio de Torres (442 inhabitants)
- San Juan Mitepec (471 inhabitants)
- San Miguel el Piñón (340 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Pipiyola (480 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (27 inhabitants)