The town of El Vergel is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. El Vergel is at 17 meters of altitude.
Where is El Vergel? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Vergel (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Vergel (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El VergelDo you want to stay in El Vergel? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Vergel:
- AUTOHOTEL LA HUERTA: 14 km away, direction East (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 18 km away, direction East (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PARADOR EL NAVEGANTE: 17 km away, direction East (13 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 16 km away, direction East (11 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Vergel
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Vergel, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Vergel.
Vote for El Vergel
Do you like El Vergel or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Vergel to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Cerro la Encomienda (79 inhabitants)
- El Albergue (CFE) (4 inhabitants)
- El Dólar (- inhabitants)
- El Edén (- inhabitants)
- Las Carretas (- inhabitants)
- Las Maderas (7 inhabitants)
- Las Maravillas (- inhabitants)
- Lisandro Morales Cruz (10 inhabitants)
- El Amate (- inhabitants)
- Palmario (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (- inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (- inhabitants)
- Santa Juanita (- inhabitants)
- Sin Pensar (3 inhabitants)