El Venado (Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, Tamaulipas)
The most complete information of the tiny town of El Venado (photos, maps, statistics, population) in a single web page.
The town of El Venado is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). It is the most populated town in the position #88 of the whole municipality. El Venado is at 40 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Venado is located at 7.8 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Venado.
Where is El Venado? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Venado (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Venado, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of El Venado
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Venado, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Venado.
Photos of El Venado
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Venado, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Venado, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Venado. Opinions.
Do you like El Venado? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Venado so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Andrés Carpio (- inhabitants)
- Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (11523 inhabitants)
- El Alto Bonito (10 inhabitants)
- Jesús Vega Sánchez (81 inhabitants)
- Juan Gutiérrez (5 inhabitants)
- La Cuchilla (Los Miranda) (4 inhabitants)
- La Virgen (4 inhabitants)
- Las Ciénegas (Las Ciénegas de Flores) (11 inhabitants)
- Las Moras (2 inhabitants)
- Los Garza (1 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (16 inhabitants)
- Los Nogales (7 inhabitants)
- Miguel García (2 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- Valadeces (2 inhabitants)